Friday, May 18, 2012

WTF am I doing blogging at 5:45 AM?

This my work for the Riddle of Steel Print Exchange, a portfolio exchange between the graduate printmaking students here at Texas Tech and printmaking students at the University of Colorado. The piece shown here is my print entitled "Tulane Steel". It's inspired by the true life discovery of a stray razor blade beneath an object of a drawing class' still life I was asked to take down. I wasn't too big on taking down another classroom's still life, especially since we were guests of the university. Heck, I wasn't even officially part of the presentation, I was just tagging along with a couple of my fellow print grads and a couple of my professors who were part of the presentation. I was on vacation! Or so I thought. Anyway, for your enjoyment, here is "Tulane Steel"...

No comments:

Post a Comment